Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Quickie

Sorry all. Things have been extremely hectic of late. Will update properly when I finally get a moment to sit. But here's generally what's been going on:

Started work at Perodua in Rawang on Monday. It's been ... boring, so far. And everyone speaks in abbreviations there. Bahasa apa pulak dia orang cakap nih? I sit at my desk all day trying to decipher and decode everything I hear. EVERYTHING. I expect things will improve, it's only been 3 days, after all. Will update properly later, yeah? Sorry!

As a result of working 70km from home and civilisation, I've had to rent a house in Rawang, or face an appox. 2hrs drive to AND fro every day. I kid you not. I found a place last Monday and have been busy all last week trying to make it habitable. It's almost ready, I expect to move in this weekend.

Will update properly once things have settled down. *gurn* Hugz all around.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!