Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Help Me Compensate for Wednesdays

Wednesdays are the worst.

I can take Monday and its blues. Tuesdays are not too bad either.

But Wednesdays just go on and on and on... and on and on and on and on and on and on.... You're only in the middle of a Wednesday before you're on your knees begging for it to be 5.45pm already..

I hate Wednesdays.

Btw, since Raya is coming up soon (enough), and I've got pineapple tarts for anyone who's interested in buying some. Very nice one. If you're interested, email me at kuihtat@gmail.com. My grandmother's secret recipe, handed down from generation to generation. (Yes, the singular is intentional.) Guaranteed to be yummi-licious. I am shameless. Haha!

Umm .. Sorry, KL only. Kalau nak makan, meh datang KL. ;o)

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!