Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Am Irritated

Why do people allow other people to determine their actions, decisions and perspective?

When will people learn that someone else's life is none of their business?

When will people learn that their lives are nobody else's business?

And when will people learn to ignore the fucking busybodies?

When will people learn to stop being fucking busybodies?

It's none of your business.

Fucking busibodies can't help being fucking busibodies. It's not something I can control anyway, so they can go on being fucking busybodies, I don't give a fucking rat's arse.

What pisses me off is when people let the fucking busybodies interfere, then have the gall to complain.

All it takes is for you to tell them to fuck off and ignore them.

It fucking pisses me off.

When it affects me.

I bought a baking book today. It's amazing. It's helping me cope.

Selamat Hari Raya, everyone. I hope everyone has a good Raya. Maaf Zahir & Batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!