Friday, April 02, 2004

Getting To Know Me: Part I

I AM: impatiently awaiting a New Beginning. I am tired of being stuck in a rut.

I WANT: (please refer to previous post)

I HAVE: *nothing, nothing, nothiiiing .. if I don't have youuuuu* hehee. I have a lot of love to give.

I WISH: I could be free to live the life I want.

I HATE: it when people are patronizing. It irritates the shite out of me.

I MISS: feeling carefree.

I WONDER: if I'll ever be able to feel carefree again.

I FEAR: dying before letting my loved ones know just how much I love them; friends, family, and loves.

I HEAR: silly questions and debates chasing themselves round and round in my head. Someone make them shut up!

I REGRET: not fighting for what I want when I still had the chance to do it.

I LOVE: unconditionally, honestly, whole-heartedly. Ooh! Ooh! Animals! I love animals too!

I ALWAYS: feel that sincerity is the best virtue a person could possibly possess.

I DANCE: like a drunk hippopotamus, but I always dance with joy.

I SING: appallingly! .. But I always sing with passion. :o)

I CRY: at Petronas holiday adverts, and whenever the feeling of total hopelessness overwhelms me.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: little Miss Cheerleader. I suppose I do have a generally sunny desposition and it does take a lot to piss me off, but you don't want to see me pissed-off.

I NEED: to feel the Winds of Change.

I SHOULD: really stop obsessing over things I have no control of.

Yes Or No

x. You keep a diary: *duh*

x. You like to cook: a resounding YES! (Well, I like to bake.)

x. You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: *um. Not sure how to answer this* Collectively, all my friends know my 'secrets'. (Are they still called secrets then?) But no one person knows everything. Wait. I just reread the question, and the answer would therefore have to be No. Yes! Wait! I just remembered that I have ONE I've never shared! *mee hee hee*

x. You believe in love: YES. Absolutely.

The People You Know

The Weirdest: Joshua. Josh is lovely! .. but still weird. :o)

The Loudest: Me? *blush* No, Harry.

The Cutest: Fareed, my two-year-old baby brother!! *EEEeeEEeee!!*

Your closest friend(s): OMG, my bridesmaid list would be longer than the guest list! In alphabetical order, to be diplomatic! : Apin, Del, Don, Fong, Joanne, Lan, Lut, Nadia Ang, Nadia Tan, Nizam, Tina, Yazmin .. (sorry if I missed any!)

The People who know most about you: my sister Nadia, Don, Fong, Lan, Nadia Tan, Nizam, Yazmin.

Think you're a health freak: nobody! lol .. I am the antithesis of a health freak! *junk food .. yummm ...*

Get along with your parents: All my friends do.

FAVORITES

NUMBER(S): 1 million, 5(carats). Mwahahaaaaa!

COLOR(S): of money, grade D. *bwahahaa!* Naw. My favourite colours are probably red, pinks, purples, blues and yellow. I am a primary girl, I am. :o)

DAY: HOLIDAY(S)!

MONTH: I don't know why, but April.

NOTE: (IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU....)

CRIED? yes. B@$+@rd .. but he's my b@$+@rd.

HELPED SOMEONE? yes.

BOUGHT SOMETHING? no.

BEEN SICK? as in hopelessly depraved? yes. :o) but yes to the other kind as well. ;o)

GONE TO THE MOVIES? no.

GONE OUT FOR DINNER? yes.

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? no.

WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? if blogs count, then yes.

HAD A SERIOUS TALK? no.

HUGGED SOMEONE? yes.

FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? no.

PLAYED ANY GAMES ONLINE? nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!