Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Random Rant on the Subject of Bellies

Y'know what?

I think all women, even the skinniest (especially the skinniest!), should have bellies. Okay, I'm not talking about hanging-over-the-belt type guts (guilty as charged), but small, slight ones.

I think there are few things more alluring and endearing than the soft curve of a belly on a woman. Which is why I find the mannequins at Escada KLCC so adorable. ;o)

Aiyah! All women look at - and appreciate! - bodies of other women! Get over it!

Really. I think it makes women look .. softer. Vulnerable, in a non-pushover way. Nurturing. Ethereal in a Botticelli's Venus way. Cute.

Natural.

Seriously, angular women freak the hell out of me. Oh, I won't deny I've looked at them pair of thin thighs and wished I could fit into those skinny pants, but the sight of them jutting pelvic bones with the skin just straaaaaaaaining to cover them more or less puts me off. And collarbones which threaten to put my eyes out, they're a rant post unto themselves.

Models. I just don't think it's natural. I'm sorry, but models scare me. But whenever I come across one, I find myself unable to pull my eyes away. They're fascinating in the way major car accidents and six-legged goats are fascinating. It's almost impossible to look away. Whoever first dubbed them clothes-hangers were not kidding. And if they were those lovely padded hangers which come with little ribbons it wouldn't be so bad. No, they're definitely those bare-wire hangers which leave irritating 'bumps' on the shoulders of your favourite blouse.

Eeeeee.

Give me a beautiful, small, soft belly any day.


~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!