Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Mekah, Here I Come!

It's 11:19pm, and I've only just come home from a whirlwind absolute-last-minute shopping expedition. Heh heh. It's amazing how much you learn about what's available in your neighbourhood after 10:30pm. ;o)

I have yet to start packing. Haha! Looks like I'll be up all night stuffing my bag. I figure there'll be ample sleep time on the plane. ;o)

Will therefore be A.W.O.L. for the next 10 or 12 days. I could probably find Internet connection in Saudi, but it's hardly likely I'll log in. You understand. ;o)

I'm ;o)-ing a lot. I'm hyped! I'm excited! *G*

Intinerary: KL-Dubai-Jeddah-Madinah-Mekah-Jeddah-KL. Two days (of shopping! eh eh heh) in Dubai. Heard lots about the city. Can't wait to go! I hear the Burj Al-Arab is something else. Am planning to check it out. Will they charge me for walking over their foyer carpeting?

Whatever awaits me in Mekah, I am ready for it. See you in 12 days.

;o)


~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!