Wednesday, September 29, 2004

*YAWN*

Hallo. I am back. I have been back since Sunday, 4.25pm. (Unless, of course, you consider being in Malaysian airspace as 'back', in which case I have been 'back' since Sunday, 3.25pm. Inaaaaaane....)

Who sez working with your mother is lelaxing?? For all you people out there who think I've got a cushy job, you obviously don't have a mother like mine, who roped us into working the very day after our arrival, even though we 'officially' applied for leave till Tuesday.

Hence, I am exhausted. Travelling 'back' in time is okay. It's travelling 'ahead' that leaves me no choice but to prop my eyes up with paper clips at 10am.

Updates must wait. Bringing my body clock forward takes precedence. Give me .. till tomorrow? Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!