Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Love

Is there anything more irrational in this world? Politics, maybe, but it still doesn't beat love.

Love. People are willing to travel to the ends of the world to find it.

What for?

I've been in love. Just twice. The real thing, mind you, not some 2-month infatuation. I don't fall in love so easily. But believe you me, it hasn't done me any favours.

Nevertheless, I came across this today, and while I feel totally drained over the subject, for some reason, this has given me a little bittersweet faith that maybe love might one day turn out to be not so bad, after all:

" You young kids out there. Fall in love. Fall in love.

All of us should have:

A first love
The first everything
The bad boy/older woman/younger men and women
A partner who breaks our heart
Someone you can never have

And someone who loves you for who you are, and will never betray you, will never cheat or lie to you. Someone who'll be there for the rest of your lives. "


~ "Do You Remember", The Gongkapas Times by Dina Zaman

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!