Sunday, October 10, 2004

The Scent of Lilies

My room smells heavenly. The bouquet of Madonna lilies I got from my mum for my convocation ceremony this morning is now sitting in a vase, permeating my room with its delicious scent.

Nothing beats the delicate fragrance of fresh flowers, Ambipur be damned. My favourites are lilies, jasmines, roses .. and the prostitute flower. Hehe.

I'm not sure, though, if flowers are the best smelling things on earth. I mean, chocolates smell pretty wonderful too. Famous Amos. Yum. And RotiBoy. *Groan* Not much else beats the smell of RotiBoy. When the doors to the Putra LRT open at the KLCC stop, the wonderful aroma of Rotiboy is the first thing to hits your senses. Yes, it's that kau. I love buying the buns home. My car smells so yummy! Why can't they make RotiBoy car perfumes? The floral ones make me so loya. Give me a RotiBoy air-freshner and I'll ferry everyone to work every day.

lolz. We'll take it easy today, folks. It's been a wonderfully light-hearted day for me, something I've been needing badly of late. Today has been a lovely day. I hope you all have one tomorrow. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!