Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Enjoying The Rain

Talk about severe mood swings.

Solitude is a forgotten concept.

You know what's nice? Sitting up in the Kinokuniya cafe, watching the rain fall on my dusky, sleepy city with a double espresso in my hands. Alone.

Cashier: Cik, you do know it's a very, very strong coffee, kan?
Me: Er, yeees. *Cocks an eyebrow* I know. That's the point.
Cashier: Ah. *Pause* Yes. *Pauses some more* Good choice.


Same waiter/cashier also tried to hit on me. Considering I had on an almost-pyjama top over my hastily pulled on jeans (*sniff* smells clean), I thought it was amusing.


p.s. As of the last post, my "Previous Posts" section only displays, well, the current post. I have no idea how to fix it, and it's bugging the hell out of me! Does any other Blogger know how to fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!