Saturday, November 13, 2004

I Have My Own Internet Test!

Yes, the Internet-tests addict had finally got her OWN Internet test! It's like giving a 6-year-old free rein of a candy store.

>Take the Jas Internet Test<

A squijillion thanks to Fong for letting me rip a page off her site, yah? He he he. *hugz*

Mini-rant:
Well, not really a rant, but it never ceases to stupefy me how some people are absolutely incapable of finding things on the Internet when all it really takes is a few short clicks of buttons and 1.675 seconds. Have they never heard of Google?

p.s: Besok Hari Raya!!!! Happy Aidilfitri to everyone! Wishing you all a joyful celebration with your loved ones, may the blessings be in abundance. I'll also take this opportunity to susun 20 jari (tangan and kaki) to mintak ampun for any sakit hati a slip of my tongue or anything I might have done unintentionally caused. Maaf Zahir & Batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!