Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Mayday! Mayday! Crashing .. and Burning.

My head is close to bursting with this fever. My eyes feel as though they're going to pop, and my nose is stuffed so high it's probably the reason my eyes feel like their about to pop out.

*urgh*

To make things worse, I can't sleep, I have a craving for a Pizza Wrapz, sweet sweet soursop, a California Roll, a paper thosai, and it's 1am. Weird combo, I know. God, what would I be like if I were pregnant??? *shivers* It doesn't bear thinking.

And as if that isn't bad enough, I have the dreaded Mechanical Vibrations paper to sit for in 14 hours .. and I can't sleep!

It's anxiety, I tell you. The presentation for my final year project is next Monday. *sigh*

I've just learned something about myself: I don't handle stress well. I can handle it, certainly, but I just don't handle it well.

It's not so good, right now. I feel like I'm juggling more than I can handle. I can't wait for the next two months to go by. Results should be out by then. I don't know what I'll do if I don't pass! Maybe I'll go into a 2-month hibernation. That should make the agony of waiting more bearable.

*sigh* Yup, things are pretty sucky right now. I'm going to raid the fridge ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!