Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Only One Paper To Go!

Meep! Today's Fluid Power paper was ridiculously simple. On one hand, I'm tempted to think "Be thankful for small favours" .. but there's a part of me that's totally freaking. I mean, was it supposed to be that easy?!?!

No, I am no genius, although I did study hard for it. I'm not bragging about my wonderous brain, because it really isn't that wonderous at all. My coursemate finished the paper in half an hour, for crying out loud! Ok, so he is the smartest one in our class, but it's still ridiculous!

So the paranoid part of me is freaking, wondering if there were any tricks in the questions I completely missed, therefore I'm going to flunk the paper royally! Then comes the other part of me telling me to chill, coz I did, after all, spend 20 minutes checking and rechecking, making sure they were no tricks, so I'm totally gonna ace the paper. Then Paranoid-Me starts hyperventilating again .. *sigh*

Somebody come and take these crazy people out of my head! They just won't shut up!

*Urgh* Although I must say that I do like this subject. May consider furthering in it later. Hydraulics ... Aaaah ... *G*

Fail or ace, it's over, so no use crying over spilt milk. I suppose the crying could be done over the failed grade later. Only *IF* it happens. Heh. *Crosses fingers*

This also means that I've got only ONE paper left!! Wahoo! Unfortunately, it's the Mechanical Vibrations paper, which I am somewhat sucky at .. so .. *takes a deep breath* Ah well, I guess I can only do my best. Hopefully my best is sufficient for a PASS, at least .. that's *all* I'm hoping for! I just want to get this studying business over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!