Thursday, June 24, 2004

This and That

Peh. Experiencing another .. whatever-you-want-to-call-it block. Maybe it's just a Block. Well, whatever it is, I just wanted to have something less depressing pop up on the main page.

I love you, you love me,
Let's gang up and get Barney,
With a Boom! and a Bang!, Barney's on the floor,
No more purple di-no-saur!!


*G*

Overheard some Barney ad on the radio recently, and it brought back many torturous memories. I just thank the Merciful Powers-That-Be that LittleSumo (my 2 1/2 year-old kid brother) never discovered and will (I ferverently pray) never discover that horrifying purple minion of Lucifer.

Apart from that, life has been .. ordinary. I'm wary about asking for a life less ordinary because I know what kind of trouble those kind of wishes can get you. Be careful what you wish for.

*Shudder*


Ending on a more pleasant note, I'll be in Penang this weekend, attending Mr Mucho's convocation ceremony. Am honoured he asked me to attend. :o) Gasp! What to WEAR??!?!?!!!

Also, am planning to have a ton of fun in (hopefully) sunny, sunny Penang! Anybody nak kirim anything? Just let me know! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!