Sunday, July 25, 2004

20 Questions to a Better Personality

Yes, i know this is a copping-out, but it'll have to do until I find something worthwhile writing about. This past week has been nothing but a severe lack of anything even remotely resembling inspiration. My life-force has been sapped, totally drained kering-kontang. OOOooohh .. Tres new-age-y! Also, I hate to write when I'm pissed off. Sad, yes. Pissed off, naaah. Anger and irritation make me think incoherently - and bitchily at that. Besides, I had to stop embarrassing myself further. Re: previous post. Then again, maybe don't. Sasterawan Negara, I am not. Or should that be Sasterawati? Is there such a thing as sasterawati???

Yup, yet another test which determines my personality. I swear, if all them were true, I'm every woman. Person. Whatever. They're still fun tho. ;o)

Jenny Turpish Slapped Me! Personality Test.

Wackiness: 38/100
Rationality: 22/100
Constructiveness: 46/100
Leadership: 52/100

You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.


Wackiness: 50/100
Rationality: 34/100
Constructiveness: 46/100
Leadership: 54/100


You are an SEDL--Sober Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a dictator. You prefer to control situations, and lack of control makes you physically sick. You feel have responsibility for everyone's welfare, and that you will be blamed when things go wrong. Things do go wrong, and you take it harder than you should.

You rely on the validation and support of others, but you have a secret distrust for people and distaste for their habits and weaknesses that make you keep your distance from them. This makes you very difficult to be with romantically. Still, a level-headed peacemaker can keep you balanced.

Despite your fierce temper and general hot-bloodedness, you have a soft spot for animals and a surprising passion for the arts. Sometimes you would almost rather live by your wits in the wilderness somewhere, if you could bring your books and your sketchbook.

You also have a strange, undeniable sexiness to you. You may go insane.

~@~

Yes, I took the test twice. Mildly-obsessive-compulsive me does tend to do this to check for consistency. *rolleyes* However, I thought both answers were interesting. Bottom-line: I'm volatile-ly insane. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!