Wednesday, July 28, 2004

What I Love About You

I love how eventhough this was our first meeting in .. oh, about three or so years, we could pick up where we left off as if we had only just seen each other yesterday.

I love how eventhough so much has happened to us, we've neither of us changed, not essentially.

I love that you're still so you, the you I fell in love with almost a decade ago.

I love that you really seem to remember so much about me, despite the infrequency of our meetings.

I love that you can still make me laugh so much, and that you still have that gorgeous laugh.

I'm glad you called Mum today. I loved meeting you for coffee. I hope we meet again - soon!


p/s: Don't get excited, everyone. (Especially YOU. Yes, I mean YOU.) I'm talking about one of my mum's gay friends. He's old enough to be a close friend of hers, yet young enough still to be my girlfriend as well. He's absolutely lovely. I only realised today how much I've missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!