Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Holiday Over

Alaaa! My holidays are over! Boohoohoo!! I've just started work with my uncle's company / my mum's company at Bukit Jalil.

Yes, I have two punch cards, and both my aunt (who's in charge of my uncle's company's BJ division) and my mum insist on putting me on their payroll. It's a tug-of-war. I am almost at my wit's end trying to evade my aunt. I can't skirt around me mum. I have to live with her. I have two desks, one in each office. I have two chairs. I have two sets of stationery. I have two official 'positions'-slash-'designations' for the work(s) I'm supposed to be doing. I have all these frou-frou trappings and all the glamorous titles that go with it, but in actual fact, I really have nothing to do. Nothing. Nada.

Okay la. I'm still getting a feel of things, but currently, my job isn't anthing more exerting than flipping over to the next page of the Operations & Maintenance Manuals. Adooi! Lenguh dah tangan I! Hopefully things will start to be more interesting once I become more familiar with the systems at the stadiums. Otherwise, I might throw myself on my 2B pencil. One of them. Maybe both if things get even more boring.

It's insane. Despite all the fuss, however, I have no idea what I'm getting paid. IF I'm being paid at all! Huh, laku jugak saya ni. Yelah, kalau dah free ...

But they were all right. Every single one of 'em. I no longer have much time for anything else!! Everyone told me working would do this, and that I should enjoy the cuti before I start. I belum puas cutiiiii!!! But what to do? Dah kena paksa punya pasal....

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!