Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Exhausted ...

I've just started working. It's exhausting. Most perplexing, however, is that it's more exhausting when you're not really doing anything. No, check that. When you actually have work to do, then it's a good, accomplished kind of exhaustion. When you're sitting around waiting for the clock to show 5:30pm, then it's just plain weary.

A lot has happened since my last update, the best being MsBoo's Hen Weekend. Will write about that soon, when I have the energy. I just typed in this entry for update's sake. No, I haven't disappeared, I'm momentarily out for the count. I must, however, let it be known now that MsBoo's Hen Weekend was every bit as good as it promised to be. I love all you GirlyGirls.

Work. *Shudder* To think this will be my life for the next 30+ years. It's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!