Saturday, August 21, 2004

Missed Opportunities?

Today, someone almost (more or less) handed me something I've most desired for ages, on a silver platter. I've been wishing for it so badly, wanted it more than I could ever express, and today, it turns up. All I had to do was play my cards right, and Jas, being the brilliant opportunist she is, what does she do?

She FUCKS it up!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

When things are this screwed up, nothing beats the mother of all swear words. That little four-letter words just sums the fuck-up in its entirety. Just saying the word expresses all the frustration pent up like nothing else can. Repeating it on a loop for 20 continuous minutes accomplishes many things, amongst which are:
1) relieves you (somewhat) of the stress brought on by your idiotic mistake, even if the relief is only temporary;
2) reminds you what a *&$^%#@ idiot you are ...
3) .. and punishes you for it;
4) will be an efficient reminder to never commit the same mistake again, by virtue of the memory now associated with that little word.

Fuuuuuuuck!!!!!!

"Honesty is the best policy" is SOOOO over-rated!! Who says honesty is the best policy?!?!?!!!!! I fucking won't make that fucking mistake again!

*fumes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!