Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sentimentality

*Groan* It's been a busy week. I can't believe tomorrow's already Friday. Where has the week gone?! No, don't tell me. I already know. I've uncovered the REAL meaning to ISO - Invention untuk Seksa Orang. *gnashes teeth*

~@~

You know how some songs are so beautiful they make you cry? Songs that are so full of yearning? So much raw emotion? Here are the top songs which could reduce me to tears at the drop of a hat - when I'm in the right (or wrong?) mood:

1. Always With Me, Always With You - Joe Satriani
2. Here Without You - Three Doors Down
3. Naked - The Goo Goo Dolls
4. Falls On Me - Fuel
5. Wasted Time - Amir Yussof
6. Masih - Flop Poppy
7. Cinta - Flop Poppy
8. Slide - The Goo Goo Dolls
9. Without You - Silverchair
10. Why - Avril Lavigne
11. Time Stands Still - The All-American Rejects
12. Numb - Linkin Park

Temperamental sentimentality.

Yep, they're all rock songs. "Masih" might be the only exception, it's very jiwang-type. I typically hate jiwang-type songs. I blame Mariah Kari (Carey). She turns sentimental melody and lyrics into an overblown ego trip. Ooooh! Look how I can taaaaaaaarik this! I'm sooo good ..... *preen* Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. Doesn't change the fact that she makes me hurl, tho. *winkz* Nothing beats jiwang-rock songs for raw pain, babeh. No, Marilyn Manson is not raw pain. He's just plain psycho..

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!