Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Extremely Random Ramblings

Ehrm. Updating for updating's sake. There isn't really anything to write about, really. Only updating at someone's behest. :o)

OoooOoOoOooOooOh .. Am looking forward to tomorrow night. FHM's 100 Sexiest Women Party at Zouk. Not so much looking forward to the party as looking forward to checking Zouk out. It just looks sooooo cute!

Strangely, even though it's been open some one-and-a-half months now, I've only managed to get a glimpse of it today. But it's just adorable!! It's (almost literally!) a huge, white bubble of a building .. and the pics in the papers show that the interior is just as adorable as the exterior! Colourful, themed rooms .. lots of colours, swirly bits and bright designs. Lolz .. of course it would appeal to me. I've got this flamboyant-bordering-on-gaudy-if-not-exceeding-it! taste. I prefer to call it .. my natural exuberance. *G*

Funny how a change of words can give things a whole new, different meaning. Nadia was reading my horoscope and she mentioned this bit about my stubbornness, my powers of argument, and how I'm always able to justify my arguments. Eh heh. On many occasions, I've been told I should have become a lawyer, due to my ability to twist things to a favourable point. I'll admit it's fun .. but only when I don't have to do it for a living. lolz .. no, law appeals to me not in the least.

They say Time Heals All Wounds. I've been through that enough times to attest to its truth. Unfortunately, it does nothing to comfort you now, and the present is where we live, not the future. The future is so .. uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!