Thursday, May 06, 2004

More Random Ramblings

I apologize for yesterday's entry ending so abruptly. My computer went bonkers and I only just managed to save what I could. It kept shutting down due to a code error of some sort .. I haven't the slightest idea what went wrong. Only hope there won't be a repeat performance today.

*Sigh* How is it that computers are now an almost indispensible tool, yet so many of us remain totally clueless idiots about it? Haha. Excuse me if you don't fall into that category, but I certainly do. I know next to zilch about computers, besides knowing how to use them, and it's so frustrating when something like yesterday happens! *Aaaargh* There was once the hard disk totally crashed and ate a whole semester's hard work's worth of a multimedia project. *Double Aaaaaargh!!* Imagine the slap-dash presentation I managed to scrape together in 2 weeks. What a nightmare!! Well, at least I finally learned the important lesson of backing up. Only now, I'm so paranoid most of the times, I back up twice more than necessary. Eh heh.

I want to go to Ikea for hotdogs. *Yummmm* Chicken sausage (with crunchy skin!) and a lovely bun .. with all the relish you can pile on top of it. *Yummmmmmmmm!!* I love the self-serve topping .. heheeee ... *Triple Yummmm!!!* Unfortunately, it's 1:30am and Ikea closed three-and-a-half hours ago. :o( I'll just have to wait for Friday then. *G*

Tomorrow (well, technically later today, the 6th of May) is my thesis presentation. *Eeeps!* I don't know what to expect at all. I'm quaking in my shoes. *Deep breath* Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I guess I'll just do the best I can. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One potato, two potato, three potato... go!